Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sorry for very late update


Assalamualaikum

I think that everyone that came here, know what happen to me and my family right.

It takes a lot of time and courage to be still, here.

And, hearts are only truly healed when love to Allah is greater than anyone else.

Pray us. Oh Allah, please make us strong and give us the light to brighten our way to Jannah, insyaAllah.

Hai guys. Long time no see. :)

Maybe, kurang aktiviti dah kat blog. Tapi, I'm in twitter now.  Follow me. :)

I'm in very final semester now. Wish me the best of luck for my final year project and expected graduation would be on september. Hope everything going smoothly and end up as expected.

p.s: sorry untuk english yang broken. TQ. :)

2 comments:

Etong March 26, 2012 at 11:32 AM  

comel miaw. ehe skrg mmg lama c update blog. dekat twitter ja seharian hehee

CNcity's Enterprise October 16, 2012 at 1:42 PM  

follow my blog jg dear =)

http://cncitysboutique.blogspot.com/

About Me

My photo
22 years old.Final year Polymer Engineering USM.Single yet always available :P. Get to know who I am before u spill your thought about me.

Followers


ShoutMix chat widget

Pesanan untuk kekasih :P

~jangan datang blog aku kalau tak suka~
1.VERY IMPORTANT: Any pictures or quotes or sentences in this +ceritera kita+ BLOG is subjected to copyright. Please inform if you want to share with others. It will not cause a big deal. Tade hal punya, tapi mintak izin dulu.
2. Dont ever spill out your thought about me
3. I wont respect someone like anonymous,u pay for what u said and wrote,remember?
tQ :)

My Blog List

click2~;)

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP